Confessions from the JoCo

I know ALL their secrets...well maybe just all MY secrets.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!!

so wow!!! this has had to have been the best/craziest/most tiring weekend ever.

i turned 19 on May 12 (friday).
i bought my very first car with all my own money. her name is suzie. when you see her you can say, "hey suzie".
my brothers and sister-in-law bought me a digital camera. click click.
megan got me an "s" that i can mosaic. and music...
benita got me a starbucks card...enough said : )
uncle mike got me the beginnings of an emergency car kit. lol.
heidi got me the book American Gospel. i'm gonna go ahead and endorse it even though i haven't read it yet. i saw an interview about it on the Colbert Report, and that's enough for me. ha.
oh yes, i bought 2 pairs of shoes and 1 pair of jeans.
........i'm on such a high.

i really have to thank God for my car though.
it's kinda hard to explain over the net, but i would not have found it without Him (and his Irish friend). hahahaha.

i'm pretty confident that i will be attending SBU this coming school year. my parents have agreed to send me to school for at least one year. it's all they and i can afford, and one year is better than zero. i am thankful for anything at this point.

well send me some emails or messages on facebook or something. we'll talk more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scot said...

that is absolutely amazing. i'm putting suzie on my must do list when i'm in kansas. expect me to compliment on the camel toe.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home